OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022, Age limits, Educational qualification, Methods of selection and Vacancy details are given below. Jobs in Odisha, OSSC recruitment, Govt. Jobs Odisha..
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a recruitment notice for OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022 as an initial appointee under Director (ST), ST & SC Development, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department, Odisha, Bhubaneswar. Both male and female candidates can apply for this post and all details regarding the recruitment to the post are given below.
Also See- OPSC Drugs Inspector recruitment 2022 (Group B)
Those candidates who are interested in this job are instructed to check eligibility criteria and exam pattern along with selection procedure from the below. You can apply now for the job at important link section.
OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022
Check all details about post vacancies, educational qualification, age limit, examination fees, selection procedure and all important dates for OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022.
Vacancy details of OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details is given below. All informations are collected from the official recruitment notification comes out by concerned organising body. Check it from below table.
|Name of Post||Welfare Extension Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||129|
|Salary||Rs.25,300/- Per month (initial appointee)|
|Start Apply Date||13 Sept 2022|
|Last Apply Date||12 Oct 2022|
|Selection Mode||details given below|
The total vacancies are again categorised on caste basis separately for men & women. You can check the same details from below tabular representation.
|UR||82 (women- 27)|
|SEBC||02 (women- 01)|
|SC||16 (women- 05)|
|ST||29 (women- 10)|
|Total||129 (women- 43)|
If you are really interested in this job then please check what are the eligibility criteria for this OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria. There are certain other general criteria for this recruitment but here we will only discuss major points like minimum educational qualification and age limit. These are given below. So check it.
Candidates must possess the following educational qualifications for applying OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022.
- The candidate must have passed bachelor’s degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or equivalent examination from any recognized University or educational institution.
The above is the educational criteria that the job recruitment demands, but along with this you need some other educational qualifications in your schooling. They are like to be
- Must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject. [OR]
- Must have passed HSC or equivalent examination with Odia as a medium of examination in non-language subjects. [OR]
- Must have passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class- 7 or above classes.
Interested candidates with the lack of above educational qualification are not considered to be eligible for the post vacancies.
Candidates should meet the following age limit as on 01/01/2021 for OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022. This value may differ on caste basis, so check the details from below.
- Minimum Age- 21 years
- Maximum Age- 38 years
- Candidate must be born in between 02/01/1983 to 01/01/2000
- Age Relaxation as per rules. (see advertisement)
Candidates are instructed to know about all important dates highlighted below for OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022.
- Starting date for Online Apply- 13 Sept 2022
- Last date for Online Apply- 12 Oct 2022
- Last date for online application submission- 12 Oct 2022
Candidates need not to pay any application fee for OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022.
The selection procedures for OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022 shall be conducted on the following way. Candidates should be aware about these before applying for the job. Selection of candidates will be done through three stages.
- One Paper- 100 Marks- 90 Minutes [MCQ through CBRE, 0.25 Negative Mark]
- English- 100 Marks- 90 Minutes [Descriptive through Question-cum Answer Booklet]
- Odia- 100 Marks- 90 Minutes [Descriptive through Question-cum Answer Booklet]
- General Studies- 100 Marks- 90 Minutes [MCQ through CBRE, 0.25 Negative Mark]
- 30 Marks
If you little-bit confused on above, then we recommend you to go through our detailed post regarding OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Plan of examination and Syllabus. We provided all details at there, so please visit and see. Link is given below.
Also See- OSSC Welfare Extension Officer detailed Syllabus & Plan of Examination
Candidates can also get additional information about OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022 from below important Links.
Official website and official notification link are also given in below. Must check it.
- Apply Link- Apply Now
- Official notification- Click here [PDF]
- Official website- Click here
This post is all about OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022. I hope I have explained all the aspects regarding the vacancy in a simple manner, so that everyone can understand it. Since if you have any doubt about the post vacancy then let me know about that in the below comment box.
Don’t forget to share this Jobs in Odisha details with friends and needy candidates. We always pray for your selection.