Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a recruitment notice for Post Graduate Teacher under the Department of School & Mass Education. Both boy and girl candidates can apply for this job post in Odisha.
Those candidates who are interested in this job are instructed to check eligibility criteria and exam pattern along with selection procedure from the below. You can apply now for the job at important link section.
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021
Check all details about post vacancies, educational qualification, age limit, examination fees, selection procedure and important dates for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021.
Vacancy details of OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 is given below. All informations are collected from the official recruitment notification comes out by concerned department. Check it from below table.
|Column A||Column B|
|Name of Post||Post Graduate Teacher|
|No. of Vacancy||335 (w-116)|
|Start Apply Date||08/11/2021|
|Last Apply Date||07/12/2021|
|Selection Mode||Career Assessment & Interview|
The total vacancies are categoried under certain disciplines. So you should know about this. You can check the same details from below tabular representation.
|Logic & Philosophy||11 (w-4)|
|Political Science||20 (w-7)|
|Life Science||3 (w-1)|
|Home Science||04 (w-4)|
- must be a citizen of India.
- be able to speak, read and write Odia language.
- have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; ‘OR’ have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium examination in non-language subject; ‘OR’ have passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class VIl from a school or educational institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the Central Government; OR have passed a test in Odia in Middle English School standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
- A candidate must be of good character.
The minimum educational qualification and age limit for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Candidates must posses the following educational qualification for applying OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021.
- A candidate must have Master’s Degree in subject concerned from a recognized University and have possessed two years Post Graduate Master’s Course or integrated six years Post Graduate Master’s Course from Regional College of Education recognized by the NCERT in the concerned subject,
- A candidate must have B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed. from a recognized University provided that B.Ed. qualification shall not be the mandatory eligibility criteria for the post of Post Graduate Teacher in the subjects where B.Ed. course is not offered.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Application is desirable qualification subject to production of the certificate in support of above qualification obtained from a recognized University or College or Institution having affiliation to a recognized University.
Interested candidates with the lack of above educational qualification are considered to be not eligible for the post vacancies.
Candidates should meet the following age limit as on 01/01/2021 for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021. This value May differ on caste basis, so check the details from below.
- Minimum Age- 21 years
- Maximum Age- 32 years [45years for in-service candidates]
- Candidate must be born in between 02/01/1989 to 01/01/2000
- Age Relaxation- 5 years for (SC,ST,SEBC,Women,Ex-service men), 10 years for PWD (>40%)
Candidates are instructed to know about all important dates highlighted below for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021.
- Starting date for Online Apply- 08/11/2021
- Last date for Online Apply- 07/12/2021
- Date of Notification- 27/10/2021
- Starting date for Online Payment- 08/11/2021
- Last date for Online Payment- 07/12/2021
- Last date for online application submission- 14/12/2021
Candidates need to pay the following money amount to apply for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021. This value May differ on caste basis, so check the details from below.
- UR / SEBC candidates- Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST / PWD candidates- Nil
- Payment Mode- Online
The selection procedures for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 shall be conducted on the following way. Candidates should be aware from these before applying for the job.
- Career Assessment [70 Marks]
- Interview [30 Marks]
Candidates can also get additional information about OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 from below important Links.
Official website and official notification link are also given in below. Must check it.
This post is all about OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021. I hope I have explained all the aspects regarding the vacancy in a simple manner, so that everyone can understand it. Since if you have any doubt about the post vacancy then let me know about that in the below comment box.
Don’t forget to share this Jobs in Odisha details with friends and needy candidates. We always pray for your selection.