OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Check all details about post vacancies, educational qualification, age limit, examination fees, selection procedure and important dates for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021.
Vacancy details of OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 is given below. All informations are collected from the official recruitment notification comes out by concerned department. Check it from below table.
|Column A||Column B|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
|No. of Vacancy||1871|
|Start Apply Date||12/11/2021|
|Last Apply Date||13/12/2021|
|Selection Mode||details given below|
The total vacancies are again categorised on caste basis separately for men & women. You can check the same details from below tabular representation.
|UR||196 (women- 65)|
|SC||576 (women- 192)|
|ST||985 (women- 329)|
|SEBC||114 (women- 38)|
|Total||1871 (women- 624)|
- must be a citizen of India.
- be able to speak, read and write Odia language.
- minimum educational qualification and age limit are given below.
Candidates must posses the following educational qualification for applying OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021.
- Should Possess MBBS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Have possessed a valid Registration Certificate Under Odisha Medical Registration Act 1961.
- Have possessed required Conversion Certificates recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidates having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
Interested candidates with the lack of above educational qualification are considered not to be eligible for the post vacancies.
Candidates should meet the following age limit as on 01/01/2021 for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021. This value May differ on caste basis, so check the details from below.
- Minimum Age- 21 years
- Maximum Age- 32 years
- Candidate must be born in between 02/01/1989 to 01/01/2000
- Age Relaxation- 5 years for (SC,ST,SEBC,Women,Ex-service men) , 10 years for PWD (>40%)
Candidates are instructed to know about all important dates highlighted below for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021.
- Starting date for Online Apply- 12/11/2021
- Last date for Online Apply- 13/12/2021
- Starting date for Online Payment- 12/11/2021
- Last date for Online Payment- 13/12/2021
- Last date for online application submission- 20/12/2021
Candidates need to pay the following money amount to apply for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021. This value May differ on caste basis, so check the details from below.
- UR / SEBC candidates- Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PWD candidates- Nil
- Payment Mode- Online
The selection procedures for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 shall be conducted on the following way. Candidates should be aware from these before applying for the job.
- Written test [ 200 Marks from 200 questions, No negative marking]
Candidates can also get additional information about OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 from below important Links.
Official website and official notification link are also given in below. Must check it.
- Apply Link- Available Soon
- Official notification- Click here [PDF]
- Official website- Click here
This post is all about OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021. I hope I have explained all the aspects regarding the vacancy in a simple manner, so that everyone can understand it. Since if you have any doubt about the post vacancy then let me know about that in the below comment box.
Don’t forget to share this Jobs in Odisha details with friends and needy candidates. We always pray for your selection.