Topics covered e Shramik card, e shram card online apply, e shram card download, e shram card registration, e shram card benefits, e shram card apply documents, e shram card correction, e shram card age limit, Shramik Card online apply, e shram card odisha, e shram card online apply odisha, e shram card benefits in odisha.
The Ministry of Labour & Employment has lunched e-Shram web portal on behalf of new employment scheme for unorganised workers in all over India. This web portal collects data from unorganised workers like labour, traders, farmers, street vendors, domestic workers, Gig and Platform workers etc. It is the first ever national data-base of unorganised workers and an attempts of Indian Government to extent the benefits of Social Security Schemes to them.
The government doing and running this scheme to create a national database of unorganised workers. So that the government can bring new Social Security Schemes and employment laws for them.
What is e-Shram Card?
When unorganised workers do registration on e-Shram Portal, they can get their UAN e Shram Card. This card will be very helpful for them, and e-Shram Card holders can take advantage of each and every Social Security Schemes lunched by central government as well as state government with the help of e Shramik Card as a one and only document.
Also Read: State wise e-Shram Card registration
The e-Shram Card comes with an unique Universal Account Number or simply UAN, this can be used in all over the country without any state obligation. So register and apply now for e-Shram Card online, if you belong to unorganized workers category.
|Scheme Name||e Shram|
|Lunched by||Government of India|
|Managed by||Ministry of Labour & Employment|
|Objective||National Database of Unorganised Workers|
|Beneficiary||Unorganised Workers (16-59 age)|
|Started on||26 Aug,2021|
|Last Apply Date||—|
|Help desk Number||14434|
|e-Shram Card download mode||Online|
Benefits of e-Shram Card
A person with e-Shram Card can get the following benefits as listed below.
- e Shram Card holders will get an accidental health Insurance of 2 Lacs under PMSBY (Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana).
- In case of national pandemic and emergency situation, e Shram Card Holder get all assistance from state and central government.
- Can get all social security scheme benefits.
Apart from above , e-Shram Card holders can take advantage of each and every Social Security Schemes lunched by both central government and state government.
Apply UAN e-Shram Card Online
Now do do the following steps as listed below to complete the online registration process for e Shram Card on e-Shramik web portal.
- Open the official web portal of e Shram or go through this link.
- Fill the details of mobile number and captcha verification.
- Select if you are a member of EPFO and ESIC, then click on Send OTP.
- The otp will send to the entered mobile number and after validating You need to enter 12-digit Aadhaar number on the next page.
- After entering aadhaar number, You need to verify that through otp sent to aadhaar linked phone number.
- In the next page, you need to give details of personal information, address, educational qualification, occupation and skills, bank account details on respective pages.
- At last, accept the declaration and click on submit button to complete the registration process.
- After completing the registration, you can download UAN e Shram Card for free.
Document lists for e-Shram Card Online Apply
Those who want to register their name on e Shram Portal and to get their UAN e-Shram Card, needs to have the following documents during registration. So check it before applying.
- Address details
- House number
- Occupation details
- Skill details
- Family member details
- Educational qualification
- Aadhar number
- Aadhar linked active mobile number
- Bank account details
- Caste certificate in case of SC / ST / OBC.
Who Can Apply for e-Shram Card & Age Limit
Only unorganised workers can register and apply for e Shram Card Online. Their age must be in between 16 to 59. You can’t apply for Shramik card if you are a member of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) or Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). For registration the must required document is aadhar card.
If you want, can check the details about who comes under unorganised workers lists.
e-Shram Card Correction
If the applicant already registered for UAN e Shram Card on the official web portal and found some mistakes on the entered data. Then he / she can change their details. To update the previously filled information, you need aadhar number and active mobile number for otp verification.
Also Check: Odisha government calendar 2023
I hope I have cleared everything related to e-Shram Card Online Apply Odisha. And also covered e-Shram Card benefits, provided tips for e-Shram Card Correction. At last, if you have any problem you can comment below.